Organ Mountain Zen



Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Change

Good Morning All,

Recently, I have decided to not blog daily on this site. I will be posting different sorts of posts, more like commentaries, I suppose, on Zen practice and Buddhist Sutras. I will do these as I can.

I have been writing this blog daily for a year now and I really need to break away from the habit of going to the computer first thing in the morning to write.

I still blog at my Yahoo 360 site, however, and those notes are more of a personal, day-to-day nature.

If interested, go to Yahoo 360 and type in my Yahoo ID, buddhist99

Be well.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the time you've taken to provide these insights in the past year. I've found this blog to be a source of joy and challenges.

    -- Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. harvey san,

    i will miss reading your blog every morning but i understand the need for change. thank you for the the last two years.

    gassho.. - jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. " I really need to break away from the habit of going to the computer first thing in the morning to write."

    Why?

    Is it the action that is the issue or the thoughts arising before the action or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harvey-
    Thanks for all of the insightful posts you have provided readers of your blog. Hope all is well.
    Gary

    ReplyDelete