Organ Mountain Zen



Wednesday, July 29, 2020

TAKE ON FAITH

Good Morning All, My new radio show, "Take on Faith," was approved for broadcast at 10-11 AM on Saturdays beginning August 15th. I am both excited and grateful to the station's program committee for giving me this opportunity to be in-service to the faith community.
My intent is to conduct cordial, informative dialogues regarding faith traditions, practices, and religious issues, welcoming calls from the community. I would love to have guests from all traditions, both clerical and lay and include even non-believers in the conversations. My interview questions will be open-ended and designed to explore rather than challenge..
If anyone of my friends would like to be a guest, please let me know ASAP. I will be able to interview people from outside Southern New Mexico, as well. Please consider becoming a part of this much needed area of dialogue about the human faith experience.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment