Organ Mountain Zen



Monday, February 15, 2010

Forest

With palms together,

Good Morning Everyone,



Last night I was working on a paper concluding a course of study in Judaism and I found myself just writing as I do in my blogs. It is a mistake I think to try to consider a religious point of view as one thing or another.


The practice is to just be.



So, in the middle of writing, I composed this:



The Infinite does not speak to me,
It whispers, kisses, and hovers.
It rises thrugh my fingers
with each touch of a key
on my keyboard
like fingers touching a mirror.
there It is,..
Tactile dialogue
as words pirouette.


I think I like being lost in the wilderness of a forest where nothing has a name and everything is just there before me. It makes every touch count.

Be well.

1 comment:

  1. No forests in Las Cruces. Longing for the forest may signal a desire
    to finally confront some unresolved
    (unnamed) issues. The forest will
    not come to Las Cruces, you must
    journey to it. Take "clear mirror
    mind". Now go!

    ReplyDelete