Organ Mountain Zen



Saturday, April 11, 2020

Change

With palms together,

Recently I decided to deactivate my Facebook page and shift my work to my blog site.  I will be posting here quite often and will post not only my thoughts, but also my Zen schedule and other events..

So, I will begin to offer morning zazen over Google Hangouts daily at 8:00 AM Mountain Time and a Study group each Wednesday at 6:00 PM.

I will also post video talks over on my YouTube channel. My artwork will be posted on my gallery site here at Blogger.

You may email me at daihoroshi@gmail.com

Current sitting schedule:  Daily at 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM Mountain Time

Study Group Wednesdays at 6:00 PM


email me at daihoroshi@gmail.com for an invitation to join me.



May we each be happy and free from suffering.

Gassho

No comments:

Post a Comment